Hitch Sales, Service, & Accessories
When choosing the right trailer hitch consider the following questions to keep in mind:
• How much combined weight (trailer and payload) will I need to carry?
• Is my truck or automobile rated to carry the combined weight I am considering?
• What style(s) will fit my vehicle?
• Which designs are engineered specifically for my vehicle?
• Is appearance a major consideration; what will the installed trailer hitch look like?
• How easy will it be to install on my vehicle?
• Will any vehicle modifications be necessary?
JD's Auto &Trailer Repair offers solutions for most any vehicle, from installing vehicle-specific hitch receivers, to custom fit automotive hitch receivers, to designing and fabricating custom frames and receivers for RVs and other vehicles. We install quality products from suppliers such as Draw-Tite, Curt, Reese, Andersen, Hidden Hitch, Tekonsha and Tow Ready.
Contact us today for more information on the right hitch and towing accessories for you!